Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps, Compressors and Systems: Conventional and Hermetic Design
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps, Compressors and Systems: Conventional and Hermetic Design The great success and the active interest the first issue of this reference book met with induced us to issue an edition in English. With this, an international clientele and interested circles will have a specialist book in their hands that deals with the design and application of pumps and plants in the vacuum range. The author, Helmut Bannwarth, once more substantiates his expert competence in an impressive way.
The intention of this book is to design and manufacture a vacuum plant suitable for rough vacuum making use of the conventional components, the practical experience and standards valid in the vacuum sector.
At the beginning, we cast light on the field of gas physics in vacuum technology and provide an overview of the whole vacuum field. Thereby, all machines used in practice for the generation of vacuum will be taken into consideration. In particular, the liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors are being elucidated, as well as components usually applied in industry and their combination to vacuum systems.
- Preface of the first edition in German language in 1991
- Gas Physics and Vacuum Technology
- Machines for Vacuum Generation
- Vacuum and Compressor Plants with Liquid Ring Machines
- Components for Pump Units with Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
- Design of Vacuum Pumps and Pipework
- Assembly and Testing of Vacuum Pumps and Systems
- Materials, Surface Treatment and Safety-at-work in Vacuum Engineering
- Explosion Protection and Explosion-proof Electrical Equipment