HVAC Licensing Study Guide 2018 , 3rd Edition
اسئلة التكييف 2018
HVAC Licensing Study Guide 2018, 3rd Edition
Featuring more than 800 accurate practice questions and answers, HVAC Licensing Study Guide, Third Edition, provides everything you need to prepare for and pass the major HVAC licensing exams. This highly-effective, career-building study resource is filled with essential calculations, troubleshooting tips for the job site, hundreds of detailed illustrations, and information on the latest codes and standards. You will get brand-new coverage of troubleshooting for small motors and electrical equipment for HVAC.
- This thoroughly revised study guide helps you:
Master the material most likely to appear on the ARI, NATE, ICE, RSES, and HVAC licensing exams
- Improve your test-taking ability with 800+ true-false and multiple-choice questions and answers
- Learn about current refrigerant usage and regulations
- Keep up with the most recent codes and standards
- Acquire the confidence, skills, and knowledge needed to pass your exam
You can also Read Process steam systems : a practical guide for operators, maintainers, and designers
HVAC Licensing Study Guide 2018, 3rd Edition Content
- Covers key HVAC topics, including:
- Heat sources
- Heating systems
- Boilers, burners, and burner systems
- Piping systems
- Duct work sizing
- Cooling and distribution systems
- Refrigeration equipment and processes
- Filters and air flow
- Maintenance, servicing, and safety
- Humidification, DE-humidification, and psychometric
- EPA-refrigerant re-claimers
- Heating circuits
- Safety on the job
- Trade associations and codes
- Troubleshooting for small motors
- Electrical equipment for HVAC
The book has been organized for quick recognition and for ease in locating material desired. A glossary has been provided for those who like to learn more than required of them. The scrambled words can be a mind teaser and an educational tool expanding your vocabulary and stretching your brain power.
Note how additional information has been provided for each chapter for an extended or, in some cases, deeper coverage of the material. This book does not guarantee you will pass any test by studying its contents.
Comments are closed.